The Donnelly Centre awards and supports its best graduate students, at different stages of their PhDs, through a number of competitive prizes.
DONNELLY GRADUATE STUDENT AWARDS:
- Cecil Yip Doctoral Research Award - available to students in their first year of graduate program.
- Jennifer Dorrington Graduate Research Award - available to Masters or PhD students enrolled in the Faculty of Medicine doing research at the Donnelly Centre.
- Donnelly Centre Research Thesis Prize - available to students who have completed their thesis requirements.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
- Charles H. Best Postdoctoral Fellowship- available for some Donnelly groups only and awarded by the The Charles H Best Foundation.
- Donnelly Centre Research Excellence Awards - awarded annually to up to two postdoctoral fellows or research associates in Donnelly Centre labs.
Other awards available through the U of T can be found at: