Donnelly Sequencing Centre
The DSC will be following the University's closure of research labs in response to the pandemic. However, we encourage COVID-19 researchers to contact us for sequencing services. Check our Twitter for the latest updates.
Our primary goal is to stay connected to our community of researchers, and to meet their needs. We’ll do what it takes to tailor our work to your goals and limitations.
- Niche projects – We specialize in protocol optimization and custom applications – we’re not afraid to push current technology to the limits to meet your needs. The DSC is a beta site for many of our chemistry suppliers, allowing us to stay at the cutting edge of technology.
- Input flexibility – Where other providers may reject projects for failing to meet input requirements, our selection of methods allows success from a wide variety of inputs.
- Budget realism – We always do our best to tailor our protocols and work with suppliers to give you the most data at the lowest cost. Let us know the budget you’re working with, and we’ll scale projects or split sequencing runs to get you the data you want within your budget.
- Fast turnaround – We always work hard to keep turnaround time under ten business days for user-prepared libraries, and under eighteen for projects requiring full library preparation. But if you have an urgent upcoming deadline, let us know, and we’ll do our best to meet it!
- Collaboration – Working with us can be as hands-on or hands-off as you want. We offer project consultations, data interpretation, and in-person training for your staff and students – just ask us.
- Outreach: We also collaborate with local instructors in NGS and -omics courses; contact us about academic outreach.
We’ll help you take your project from concept to data. Start by exploring the services we offer and get your project started, or contact our team directly at email@example.com or +1-416-978-8579. We offer free consultations to help plan your project and ensure that the services we select are the best fit for your research needs.
Or make an appointment and visit our facility! We’re located on St. George campus in the beautiful Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular & Biomolecular Research, at:
160 College St
Toronto, ON M5S 3E2
Whether you’re planning a routine genome or RNA-Seq sequencing project, thinking about CRISPR screens your study organism’s genome for the first time, or want to develop a completely novel method, we’re here to make it happen. Let’s get started.